South Africa legendary entertainer, Trademark is right on time with the release of this project, titled “Sgisha Soul Vol 2 Album” the first of its kind in a long while.
They just natrually took the place as featured acts in the recent past, working with an array of stars on the scene and making the world go round.
Promise Mahlangu and Sphiwe Skhosana, take the credit as the uber talented individuals behind the brand, and as Trademark they counquer territories in the music production space.
They mostly dwell on House tracks, but regardless, they have introduced different subs in the same category, all to the end of displaying their talent and skill.
The najor power players of the House music industry have appeared on this presentation, talking about the likes of Afro Brothers, Leon Lee, Makhadzi, Dr Malinga, Professor, King Monada and others.
- Uyapenga (feat. Afro Brothers & Makhadzi)
- It’s Just A Feeling (feat. Leon Lee & Kija)
- Spil Cover (feat. Casey K)
- Keep On Moving (feat. Soul’ello & Casey K)
- Thembekile (feat. Maizo)
- Dudu (feat. Professor & Ngibezin Hunturs)
- Afro Dance (feat. DJ Mantches)
- Into (feat. Shisa Boy)
- Botsa Nna (feat. King Monada)
- Kick & Guitar
- Sugar Love (feat. Ginah)
- Summer (feat. Dr Malinga)
- Super Life (feat. Mega Drum)